The parent version in the pom must be > 2.0 (and should be at least 2.32 in
practice). This does NOT mean that your plugin requires that version of
Jenkins. The parent pom version and Jenkins version were decoupled. You can
specify a minimum version of Jenkins that your plugin supports via the
<jenkins.version></jenkins.version> setting in a <properties></properties>
block in your pom.xml. The buildPlugin() in the Jenkinsfile is the easiest
possible way to build your plugin, if you want to add additional steps, you
could have your own Jenkinsfile implementation.