The Jenkins Users list might be a better place for this question, but since
you asked I can tell you what we're doing.

I'm not sure what you mean by a Corporate Environment. I work for a medium
size corporation, 800ish engineers (I think) and we use Jenkins for
everything. We choose to manage it ourselves, but Cloudbees offers a
managed version if you want that. It's nice to have both options.

It's also nice that Jenkins is a well run open source project. The main
developers seem to be easy to access, and you have a problem with a plugin,
you can always submit a PR to fix it yourself.