On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 9:33 AM, Daniel Beck <m...@beckweb.net> wrote:
> We missed https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-47909 because it was
> kept open.

Oops, my fault for not double-checking JIRA after seeing that the PR was merged.

> https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/commit/7c06a9ba946800151c5d9fc38793ac4bbd3fea5f
>  seems reasonably straightforward, could we still include this?

I would recommend backporting it at least to .2 if it is too late for
.1. The fix seems rather safe, and for those users affected by the bug
the regression was pretty serious. (Yes there was a workaround, but
you would need to find it, and in the meantime you have a complete
service outage.)