> On 21. Dec 2017, at 13:49, Miguelangel Fernandez <miguelangel...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> How can I make the static content in my plugin accessible without
> authentication? or public?

Only specific URLs are allowed to be accessed without Overall/Read permission,
and arbitrary resource files from plugins aren't. One of the URLs that work is
/securityRealm, so the currently selected security realm is exposed, allowing
users without any permissions to interact with the security realm. That means
you can add a getter or similar with some wiring that serves your resource file
programmatically.

When put next to the views of the security realm, the following addition to
MySecurityRealm will serve the file at /securityRealm/logo
---
public void doLogo(StaplerRequest req, StaplerResponse rsp) throws IOException,
ServletException {
    URL resource =
MySecurityRealm.class.getResource("MySecurityRealm/logo.png");
    rsp.serveFile(req, resource);
}
---