Is there a need to explicitly specify the Jenkins Test Harness version in
your pom.xml?
I'd guess there is a version mismatch in the build due to that. So I would
recommend to start from removing "<jenkins-test-harness.version>2.27
</jenkins-test-harness.version>" and re-running the build.

вторник, 19 декабря 2017 г., 21:22:23 UTC+1 пользователь chirag shah