Hi,

I'm a long time user of Jenkins. I've been involved somewhat in the
community (was co-organizer of Los Angeles Jenkins Meetup), I've also
submitted some minor bug fixes to various plugins on GitHub. Just
yesterday, I ran into a bug in this plugin at $work, found that there's a
PR open to fix it since April 2016, and I would like to get this fix in
upstream if I could.

It looks like someone requested maintainership late last year, but the wiki
page still mentions the need for one. I'd like to volunteer!

GitHub ID: jonhermansen

Jenkins ID: jh86

Please let me know what the next steps might be, and if I can do anything
to help move the process along.

Thanks.