Hi,

My English name is Share Cheng and I am a third-year student in Computer
Science and Technology at Henan University from China. I want to find an
internship in the summer, and I think this is a good opportunity for me to
practicing my coding skill and contacting the open source community.

I am familiar with Java. I have some experience in back-end development and
Android development. I am now interested in Code Coverage API Plugin, I
think I can learn many interesting and useful things from this project. and
I also don't have much sense of testing which is very important in the
formal software development, so it is also a good practice for me to
familiar with testing. I am unfamiliar with Jenkins yet, but I will try my
best to study Jenkins in next several weeks and will try my best to
contribute to Jenkins community.

This is my GitHub page <https://github.com/cizezsy>. I do not have many
ideas about this draft and I hope I can get some advice from mentors and
Jenkins community.

Thanks,
Share Cheng.