Hi,

Thanks for the interest! Jenkins project already has integrations for some
Code Coverage tools (e.g. Cobertura, Emma, JaCoCo). In Jenkins plugins we
offer a JaCoCo profile by default (see plugin POM
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/plugin-pom/blob/master/pom.xml#L996>). If you
want to study Jenkins a bit, my recommendation would be to start from
creating a simple Jenkins Pipeline, which builds a plugin and publishes
Unit test and Coverage reports. It will help you to get more infor about
Jenkins and to try a coverage plugin so that you can get more ideas for
your project idea

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev