Oops!

email: ashn...@php.net already exist

so it does at least indicate to me that I've previously signed up.

Done!

If your user account or email address exists in our database, you will
receive a password at your email address in a few minutes

But trying to get the password reset link sent to that email address says
"sent" but it never arrives.

All I need to do is create a bug against the jdepend plugin due to the
jep-200 stuff... but my path of yak shaving steps is stuck on
accounts.jenkins.io :-(

CRB