Hello Everyone,

My name is Andrei Vinatoru, and I am currently in the 4th year at the
Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Science, at Politehnica Univerity
of Bucharest, Romania.
My interests include Java, Continuous Integration, Automation, C, C++,
Operating Systems and Networking.

I am familiar with Jenkins, because I worked with it during an internship
last summer, and I think this is a good opportunity for me to learn about
working on an open-source project and learn more about Jenkins.
This is my github profile: https://github.com/hntr94 and this is my
LinkedIn profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrei-v%C3%AEn%C4%83toru-36b88363/.

The project that sounds interesting to me is Simple Pull-Request Job Plugin.
I do not have many ideas about how to start, and I hope we can discuss some
starting points and get some advice.

Thank you,
Andrei Vinatoru