Hey Jesse,

I'm not sure exactly what you mean. I'm managing Docker credentials using
environment variables already, but I know this plugin does make use of some
of docker-commons. I'm trying to get an existing functional bug fixed (
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-34403 ), not necessarily add a
feature.

Michael Neale mentioned that it's better for me to have the same Jenkins
username as my GitHub account, so I created a new Jenkins user: jonhermansen

Sorry for the confusion. Let me know how I should proceed if posting here
is not the correct forum.

Thanks.