Hi all,

I would like to announce another project for students has been proposed for
GSoC, the Discard Builds Step Plugin
It is a plugin that would makes it easy for users to implement their own
data retention policy for build history, artifacts and workspaces (internal
and external) by making build discard a simple pipeline build step.

This project is also in need of a second mentor, so if you are interested
in mentoring do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,