Hi everyone,

One of the benefits of the Everyone team was that most members of the GitHub
org could be requested as reviewers. Now, with the migration from Everyone to
collaborators[1], that functionality was completely gone, hindering
collaboration.

I now learned that changing the default member privileges for the jenkinsci org
from 'None' to 'Read' would allow any org member to be requested as reviewer.
I've changed this a few minutes ago accordingly. Since the jenkinsci org
exclusively has public repos, there should be no other impact.

If you experience any problems because of the above change, please file an
INFRA issue for the github component.

Daniel

[1]: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jenkinsci-dev/ksKAsmsmVng/GyZ6EQjmAAAJ