I've been running 2.107 since last week and have found no surprises in my
tests.

I'm running a Docker instance with permanent agents connected from CentOS
6, CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Ubuntu 14, Ubuntu 16, Windows 7, and
Windows 10.

My configuration is mostly focused on detecting problems in the git plugin
and the git client plugin.  The setup includes multi-branch pipeline jobs
that monitor the git plugin and git client plugin, other multi-branch jobs
that monitor my jenkins-bugs repository and a private version of the same
repository, and many jobs which check for specific bugs.

Mark Waite