> On 2. Mar 2018, at 21:40, jbri...@synopsys.com wrote:
>
> I’d like to add the team “blackduck-detect-plugin” to the coverity-plugin (or
> add all members of that plugin team to the coverity-plugin Developers team).

The former wouldn't be a great idea, since it's likely we'd just remove it.
Teams assigned to different repos than what their name says is a well-known
historical problem with how GitHub did permissions a few years ago, and I clean
it up whenever I see.

Alternatively, if your group/team maintains both repos, we can create a new
custom team on GitHub that's manually managed (and make you team maintainer),
rather than bot-controlled.

> I would like to add another team to the coverity-plugin. I was added as an
> admin to the github repo
> (https://github.com/jenkinsci/coverity-plugin/settings/collaboration) but not
> to the coverity-plugin Developers team so I don’t have access to change the
> team or add a team.

As repo admin, you can also just add the developers as 'external collaborators'
to the repo. We're probably soon switching to that anyway[1].

1: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/jenkinsci-dev/EsjDADiHmtw/KSDeOsAoAQAJ