Hi Sugirjan,

I would recommend taking a look at some of the current existing bugs for
the Cobertura plugin:
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-31353?jql=component%20%3D%20%27cobertura-plugin%27%20and%20status%20%3D%20Open%20

and see which ones look easy to fix. From there we can work together to
help define a Project Proposal on this topic.

There will be office hours on Wednesdays for when this email channel isn't
helpful enough: https://jenkins.io/projects/gsoc/#office-hours

Thank you,
Jeff K