Hi Joseph,

At this moment only the CFP is available for JW EU. The Jenkins World
website <https://www.cloudbees.com/jenkinsworld/home> will be updated later
this wk to include JW EU (registration, location).  The home page for JW EU
is currently under development, it's slated to be available end of this
month.

Thnx,
alyssa