I don't think that plugin is going to need many changes anyway, and I am
not planning to really do any development on it. I am willing to review
pull requests and respond to issues if they might come up but the plugin is
pretty much finished as is IMO.
I have some ideas to merge this plugin into a plugin that downloads and
installs all webdrivers on demand but I don't currently use selenium anyway
so don't have time or a need for that. (some day™)