Hi
    Myself Abhishek, final year student as well as Intern at SAP labs . I
am experienced with Jenkins as Sap uses Jenkins for continuous integration.
    I have worked on merging result of jacoco and cobertura . I developed a
program that will convert jacoco result into cobertura result ,which helps
us to see only one reult for all project. jacoco generate code coverage
only for java  and cobertura does generate coverage for most of the
technologies(javascript , java) but problem with cobertura is that it does
not support Java 1.7 or greater. TO overcome this problem i have developed
a program which is able to generate code coverage
in future i wish  to merge results of different coverage tools

linkedin-https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhishek-rajguru-655b4910b/

my website - https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhishek-rajguru-655b4910b/

github-https://github.com/abhishekiit2014032