I'd like to be the maintainer of the platformlabeler plugin.

I have used the platformlabeler plugin for a long time.  It is no longer in
the update center due to an infrastructure change.  I think the easiest way
to return it to the update center is to release a new version of the plugin
which supports newer Jenkins versions (and drops Hudson support).  A pull
request is pending which does that, and I've made a few additional changes
to add a Jenkinsfile to the plugin repository.

I've copied the two people listed as current maintainers (Robert Collins
and Nicolas De Loof) on this mail message.

I've also submitted a permission repository pull request
<https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/pull/663>.

Mark Waite