Hi,

It takes a while for me to get the Sonar QG plugin. I do not know if
someone else will happen, install the new version (2.73) to see if it was
solved, but nothing. I have debugged, and I see that I fail to do the
requestPOST and GET. I returned a 401, and I thought it would be because I
was not sending the credentials well, but I've seen that it sends them
well. Up to point 1, where I put the parameters (user and pass) I take it
well, add the header and proceed to the call RequestPOST, but I get an
error in point 2.

Do you know why it could be?

PD :: I also put the error in the page of the plugin, but in case someone
from the forum had happened.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-s7I2N11I0mQ/Wst_nS_j_eI/AAAAAAAAAbA/7gelQbCl-lQeBap0ZBetb-MDQnzdHUsRACLcBGAs/s1600/Sin%2Bt%25C3%25ADtulo.png>