The deadlock seems to occurs whatever is in the method annotated by
@Initializer. We tried to put a log at the very beginning of the method and
it was never called.

If you look at the stacktraces, the deadlock occurs in the constructor of
the GlobalConfiguration, because it ends up calling OldDataMonitor that
itself access ExtensionList, and that seems to conflict with other plugins
like GitSCM that also access ExtensionList from its Initializer.

Julien Henry | SonarSource

Developer
https://sonarsource.com