Hello,

I could be living in the past, but I am trying to get the old `mvn hpi:...`
to work and it seems it has changed.  I found a page saying we should use
this method here:

mvn archetype:generate -B -DarchetypeGroupId=io.jenkins.archetypes
-DarchetypeArtifactId=hello-world-plugin -DarchetypeVersion=1.4
-DartifactId=first

mvn hpi:run

Things start up, and I see the TODO plugin installed, but the Hello World
Builder is now gone.  No errors appear on start in the log.

Can someone point me to a fool proof hello-world (TODO) tutorial for
Jenkins 2.115 development?

I appreciate the help.

Regards.

Ron