I recently watched Sam's video guides
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1x2kCGRY1w> on how to modify Jenkins
settings via Groovy scripts.

I'm trying to modify the default shell programmatically and running into
difficulties.
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-gHahg9EX2x4/WtOVApeTG7I/AAAAAAAA2jY/4boTZPBwJ_E83FqdzhYEPo89ZsG0SLfyQCLcBGAs/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2018-04-15%2Bat%2B11.07.49%2BAM.png>

On a different Jenkins instance, I see that hudson.tasks.Shell.xml contains
this config

<hudson.tasks.Shell_-DescriptorImpl>

  <shell>bash</shell>

</hudson.tasks.Shell_-DescriptorImpl>

How do I access that field using Groovy?

I found hudson.tasks.Shell.DescriptorImpl.setShell(String shell) doc
<http://javadoc.jenkins-ci.org/hudson/tasks/Shell.DescriptorImpl.html>.
When I tried to access hudson.tasks via Hudson.instance.tasks.dump() I got
this error

groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: tasks for class:
hudson.model.Hudson
Possible solutions: class

1. Jenkins.instance vs Hudson.instance? Which contains what and why?
2. How do I access the setShell() method?

Thanks for your help in advance