On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 1:13 PM, Jonathan Bergh
<bergh.jonat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This helper function in the test led me to
> believe this test should not be running on the Windows platform

The `checkPermissionsRespectUmask` test is skipped on Windows. (Well,
at least potentially—not sure about Cygwin.) `symlinkToDirectory` is
not skipped on Windows. Probably it should start with:

assumeFalse(Functions.isWindows());

Feel free to add that and file a PR claiming to follow up

https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/pull/2548
https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/pull/3233
https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/pull/3275