Yeah, introduced in https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/commit/4f2e2615055
/ https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/pull/2548

Just checked, and though the PR history is now deleted, I'm pretty sure the
CI did run on Windows for this too.

So there must be a reason why this works or not under some circumstances I
suspect.

I think I will file something tomorrow for this if nobody beats me to it.
Though I'd like to understand why it succeeds sometimes or not, maybe just
when running under cygwin or not indeed.
Or maybe I should just try to be smart... Ever.
And use Functions.isWindows() to disable this globally on Windows, and not
just when that new isPosixSupported() method I added returns true or false.

-- Baptiste