Ping @Admins of the JenkinsCI org :-)

> On 18 Apr 2018, at 10:05, Luca Milanesio <luca.milane...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Any news on this request?
>
> I would wait a couple of days more and if there is no movement, I'll have no
> choice but forking it :-(
> I agree with Daniel, forking would create confusion.
> However, having a plugin that extract statistics and is up-to-date with
> Jenkins 2.0 and Pipelines is definitely needed.
>
> Let me know if you guys have other options :-)
>
> As proposal for the forked plugin name:
> "Events Collector"

Thinking aloud, a *brand new* fork could make a lot of sense, because the
collection of the events should be de-coupled from the implementation of its
transports.
The current structure of this plugin, instead, has the transport hardcoded in
it, which isn't good at all.

I added the support for LOGBack which is good, because allows to de-couple the
appenders' transport by just configuring it in the logback.xml.

The *brand new* fork could then called:
"LOGBack Events Collector"

The "out-of-the-box" benefits would be huge on the varieties of transports
available for LOGBack:
- storage to a DB
- ElasticSearch
- NATS