Hi Alyssa and Liam,

Thanks for finalizing it! Commented in the JEP && duplicating it here.
Generally it looks good as a draft, but I have concerns about the process.
It covers the SUCCESS path well, but taking the target number of
ambassadors (20) it's important to take other scenarios into account to
make the program more robust.

The election process seems to be bogus by design, because any existing
Ambassador may block the election process during his term if he goes rival.
There should be a process for overriding votes or terminating membership in
the case of such actions . IMHO it should be also explicit that Jenkins
Ambassadors are expected to follow Code of Conduct and that their
membership may be terminated by Jenkins board in the case of serious
violation.

Without that the program proposal seems to be unstable.

BR, Oleg