Someone on my team posted something about the new github checks API
<https://blog.github.com/2018-05-07-introducing-checks-api>, which is like
a better status API, providing detailed error info, etc.

Is anyone aware of if any plans to do anything with it in Jenkins? I wrote
a plugin that watches jobs, and sends github status info (pending,
succeeded, failed) github, and was considering extending it to support the
new checks - but it also seems like something that might be better handled
in a core plugin, so I was wondering whether there were any plans to add
support.

Jeff