You are trying to extend the tabs that currently do not have
extensionpoints. However you could use
https://github.com/jenkinsci/blueocean-plugin/blob/master/blueocean-dashboard/src/main/js/components/PipelinePage.jsx#L111

and simply provide the component for that.

then in your *jenkins-js-extension.yaml* you implement
jenkins.pipeline.detail.header.action
and point to your component.

If you are bound to the location then you would need to create a new
Extension-point in the tabs and then implement your component.

HTH

salu2