On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 10:04 AM Oleg Nenashev <o.v.nenas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There could be optional ordinal field for DataBoundSetter

Yes, if anyone really needs it, though I think putting the (usually
one) mandatory parameter first typically suffices.

> annotation for constructor parameters to support ordering

Unnecessary. You can simply reorder the parameters in the constructor
in Java source.

What you _cannot_ do is reorder setters in Java source. In Java 6 and
below, the `Method`s would usually appear in source order, at least if
you used javac. In Java 7 and above, they appear in essentially random
order on each startup.