Hey folks,

If, as you seem to, would like your work to get a bigger audience, you
probably want to look into how to host it under the official Jenkins update
center.

We generally kindly ask people to do a best effort to add features to
existing plugins, but in case this proves impractical, we can still host
'competing' plugins.

Cheers

Le 10 août 2018 19:01, "André Eickler" <andre.eick...@cumulocity.com> a

.