Jenn,

Thank you for managing Jenkins pipeline and Blue Ocean.  Those technologies
have really improved the user experience of using Jenkins, and adoption is
quickly
growing.  In the companies I have worked at, everyone that I have shown
Blue Ocean to
has liked it.

I would like to request two things from your team:

1.  Have more of a presence on the Blue Ocean gitter channel (
https://gitter.im/jenkinsci/blueocean-plugin ) from people (either manage
or developer) who are actively working on Blue Ocean.  I realize that
everyone is busy, but even if someone from your team logged into that
channel once a week or once a day, and quickly polled that for user issues
and bug reports, that would be nice.

2.  In JIRA, configure it so that blueocean-plugin bugs get auto-assigned
to a real person who can triage those bugs.  Right now when you create a
bug against the blueocean-plugin, it is Unassigned:

https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/issues/?jql=component%20in%20%20(blueocean-plugin)%20and%20assignee%20is%20empty%20and%20resolution%20%3D%20unresolved

I think these two things would help fill some of the potholes in Blue Ocean,
and improve the product.

Thank you.
--
Craig