Hello,

I'm looking for volunteers to help staff the Ask the Expert booth at DevOps
World Jenkins World Nice <https://www.cloudbees.com/devops-world/nice>.
Staffing hours needed are as follows:

   - Tuesday, Oct 23 @ 5pm - 7pm
   - Wednesday, Oct 24 during breaks, lunch, and reception
   - Thursday, Oct 25 during breaks, and lunch
   - See schedule HERE
   <https://www.cloudbees.com/devops-world/nice/schedule>
   - Outside of the above time, experts are free to attend sessions.

This is a highly active space, attendees will come by with various
technical questions, at various levels. If you're up for the challenge and
enjoy connecting with other Jenkins contributors and users we'd love to
have you at the booth.

Also, there'll be a Contributor Summit <https://sched.co/FiDE>, pls join us
there too..it's free to attend.

 If you're interested in staffing the Ask the Expert booth pls let me know.

Thanks,
alyssa