HI all ,

I want to detect if the the project  is of Matrix type or not in my
descriptor class so that i could include a jelly  element or could send
just include warning message. I tried like belwo which does not work as i
dont find MatrixProject class in the jar . Please suggest how could i
detect Matrix project in my descriptor and possibly include a warring
message in my plugin build step window only for Matrix builds.

i tried below but i dont find MatrixProject class in my jar.

public boolean isMatrixProject(AbstractProject<?,?> it) {
  return it instanceof MatrixProject;
}

then in jelly you just do

<j:if test="${descriptor.isMatrixProject(it)}">
</j:if>