No Luck !

i used the same method as you suggested and then added below in
config.jelly . When i created multiconfig project in jenkins it does not
include Matrix text box entry .

*<j:if test="${descriptor.isMatrix(build)}">*
*       <f:entry title="MatrixBuild" field="Matrix">*
*         <f:textbox/>*
*   </f:entry> *