Yes, it was discussed above.
Jenkins project cannot provide this data, because it has no legal entity.

My suggestion would be to register a chat on a local company as you
suggested above:

   1. Select a name for the chat, e.g. "Jenkins WeChat Channel" or whatever
   cool (I am bad at naming)
   2. Approve Trademark at the Jenkins Governance meeting:
   https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Approved+Trademark+Usage
   3. Send WeChat registration request

Such approach would allow to make the chat official and to prevent
concerns from other community members about the chat being operated by a
company.
W.r.t the company to own the trademark, it may be your company as suggested
above. Or maybe another company if we are able to find a partner interested
in it.

Best regards,
Oleg