Hi All,

I'm trying to write unit tests for the following structure:

<f:entry title="${%SCM Engine}" field="scmEngine">

 <select class="setting-input" name="${field}" help="help-scmEngine.html" >

   <j:forEach var="it"
items="${descriptor.getPropertyType(instance,field).enumConstants}">

     <f:option value="${it.name()}" selected="${instance != null ?
it==instance[field] : it.name()==default}">

       ${value}

     </f:option>

   </j:forEach>

 </select>

</f:entry>

which is backed by a private SupportedScmEngineTypes scmEngine field, with
a data bound getter and setter for a drop-down list. It all works fine in
the Jenkins UI. Are there any samples for accessing this field from a unit
test structure? My issue seems to be finding the actual control from my
HtmlForm object. I am currently successfully using RestartableJenkinsRule
to test other fields on the form, Strings and Check Boxes, but the
drop-down has me confounded.

Thanks in advance,

Randall