Hi All,

Biting the bullet converting to Pipelines. The current version uses the
perform(AbstractBuild<?,?>,Launcher,BuildListener listener) interface -
obvious fine for the old way, but deriving from SimpleBuildStep, the new
interface is perform(Run<?, ?>,FilePath,Launcher,TaskListener), again
obviously. The difficulty I'm having is that the plugin has extensive
JobProperty attributes (about 10) that I can't figure out how to retrieve
in the new interface. This may be that the way to do things in pipelines is
not to use JobProperty but to specify everything in a pipeline step
definition and coding for that; or that there is a way of finding the
associated JobProperty object that I haven't found yet. I would rather use
JobProperty, so would someone mind pointing out the technique of getting it
in "the new way". The great converting guide is unclear (at least to me) on
this point.

TIA,
Randall