Hello, I seem to need more help here. I just submitted a pull request to
update this plugin, and I don't seem to have permission to merge it. Can
you please verify that I have write access to the repo:

Repo: https://github.com/jenkinsci/ease-plugin
Github name: rufriedman
Jenkins account: rfriedman

Thanks.