Hello,

I am using the CAS-Plugin [1] with Jenkins.
 I am developing my own seperate plugin that should use some of the user
attributes supplied for the current user by the CAS-Server.
Note that I am not only interested in user name and id but in custom
attributes which the CAS-Server provides.

Is there any way to obtain these inside my own plugin, does maybe the
CAS-Plugin already provide an interface for this?
Or does the CAS-Plugin even store them anywhere, instead of directly
discarding them after authentication?

Leon

[1] https://plugins.jenkins.io/cas-plugin