On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 6:34 PM Ullrich Hafner <ullrich.haf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Which API can I use to read the individual console log information of a
> parallel stage?

There is not an API exactly for that, but you can use various
techniques in `workflow-api` like `FlowScanner` to get the set of
`FlowNode`s in the branch, and you can use `LogAction` (if present) to
retrieve any log text associated with that node.

I think I mentioned at some point that a simpler and more efficient
way to process log messages is to use a block-scoped step, which can
then contextualize a `ConsoleLogFilter` (freestyle-compatible but
clunky) or `TaskListenerDecorator` (Pipeline-specific but cleaner)
that passes through log lines after tallying them for warnings or
whatever, with no need to ever read the build log later.