Are we not working on adoption of plugins any longer? I know there are some
upcoming changes and that could be the reason but in any case, a reply to
some effect would really be a good thing.
As we work to get wider outreach I feel it would be good to not let things
sit for long periods of time unanswered and I know this is open source and
there is no SLA but is there something I can help with to address these
type of items in a more timely manner?
Looking to help in any way possible. Not only with adopting this plugin but
also in the wider way to help the team.
Thanks kindly in advance.