Hi,

As active user and contributor of the office-365-connector-plugin
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/office-365-connector-plugin/graphs/contributors>I'd

like to have permission to merge and publish new versions.

There are a few reasons for that:

   - plugin is currently unmaintainable by owners - last release
   <https://github.com/jenkinsci/office-365-connector-plugin/releases> took
   place almost year ago
   - there are waiting pull requests, bug fixes are merged

<https://github.com/jenkinsci/office-365-connector-plugin/commit/7290de265ff278183cffe9f06557bc1f136f2ef5>

   but released yet
   - I use this plugin on production so then I can keep quality and perform
   tests before merge/release, I wrote several tests

<https://github.com/jenkinsci/office-365-connector-plugin/commits?author=damianszczepanik>

   for this plugin
   - Number of installations
   <https://plugins.jenkins.io/Office-365-Connector> has doubled in last
   year (and is related to Microsoft Teams
   <https://products.office.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/group-chat-software>
   popularity) so we need to make this plugin active...
   - ... and at least support several requests or bugs
   <https://github.com/jenkinsci/office-365-connector-plugin/issues> that
   are waiting for feedback

I'm the owner/maintainer of a few other popular Jenkins plugins so I
believe I can handle this

Thanks,
Damian