Hi Baptiste, the requested repositories have been added.

@All I also added the Plugin Compat Tester and Custom WAR Packager
repositories

   - https://github.com/jenkinsci/custom-war-packager
   - https://github.com/jenkinsci/plugin-compat-tester

Both of them are development tools, so it should be ok.

Best regards,
Oleg