I'm slowly working on my proof of concept graphql server for jenkins but
ran into trouble including the development console.

As per https://github.com/prisma/graphql-playground/issues/1008 it looks
like prototype and graphql are not playing nice.

Is there a way to get the full layout (breadcrumbs, logo, etc) without
prototype js? Since this would be a debugging tool I am okay not using
layout, but I am curious.

Gavin