>From a stapler point of view I have a few questions about RunWithSCM and
other job interfaces.

1) Is there any reason its not exported? I'm assuming because the classes
that actually implement it are exported?
2) Is there anything special about RunWithSCM and its kin that would help
me find other useful implementations?

With graphql, when fetching data, as I understand it, you need to say how
to handle subclasses.

query {
  allJobs {
    name
    _class
   ... on FreeStyleProject { // freestype stuff }
   ... on OtherClass { other class stuff }
  }
}

This means a client will have to know all the different types. Ideally I'd
want to do it do it a bit more generically

query {
  allJobs {
    name
    _class
   ... on FreeStyleProject { // scm stuff (legacy) }
   ... on RunWithSCM { // modern scm stuff  }
  }
}

I know I can hard code a list of interfaces I want to support, but thats
not really expandable.

Open to some suggestions, hopefully the scenario is explained properly.

Gavin