FTR, there was a thread about the next steps for XTrigger lib:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/jenkinsci-dev/XTrigger%7Csort:date/jenkinsci-dev/voKBrqz7V_o/rCP5ysYZBwAJ
AFAICT, we still need to get a release, and ownership has not been fully
transferred to anyone.
https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/blob/master/permissions/component-xtrigger-lib.yml