Thanks for the pointer. I have done same mapping of the event payload to
SCM API Event. Also created a RootAction for the webhook.

Can you tell me what happens when SCMHeadEvent.fireNow(event) is called
upon? My understanding is that it takes the SCM API mapped event then
iterates through all the SCMEventListeners and based on `isMatch` method it
triggers the event. In my case either my GitLabSCMSource doesn't have an
SCMEventListener or isMatch method returns false for the required source.
If it is the latter case then my mapping maybe incorrect?