Hello everyone,
I am Nisarg Shah and I am interested in Community Bridge Program for
Jenkins Community. I have been contributing to Open Source since last few
months and would like to contribute to Jenkins Community by building a
build discarder plugin. Here is the proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iUSc8_zY6ZVMXbF-FUHowDHkxw4KMZ1tQxu3blhCTFo/edit?usp=sharing>
 for
the project. This would be modified after discussing with the mentors. All
the features delivered can be finalized after the discussion. But I have
included some implementation for few issues.

There are many issues with the current build-discarder plugin. You can find
few of them here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15LWsnNyZU2eDG56Zl4HW1_fgUSxuazujBypfAGVLrz8/edit>
.
Looking forward for responses.